Quad-sealed 250 g PE Matte Bag Functional Expectation
Quad-sealed 250 g PE Matte has an appearance and the features fitted to enhances the product:
- Having a mat-finish the Quad-sealed 250g Bag is aesthetically beautiful and valuable with the advantage that a wide variety of labels are compatible
- The colouring and metalised polypropylene film (VMPET) prevent light from reacting with the contents to cause photo-degradation
- Three layers of material are used to insulate the contents from harmful factors by keeping it fresh and free of outside contaminants and locking in the flavour and aromas.
- Those Quad-sealed 250g Bags fitted with a one-way valve (optional) ensures that the contained product does not oxidise and lose flavour
Each of the four sides (around the side-gusset) make up the quad seals.
Quad-sealed 250 g PE Matte Bag Material Benefits
The materials used in the manufacturing of this flat-bottom bag ensure:
- Contents (coffee) freshness through material insulation properties and a one-way valve to avoid oxidation
- Durability in being tear-resistant makes the bag strong and durable
- Materials reduce photo-degradation by dimming light penetration that ruins the contents
Three layers of material are used to insulate the coffee from harmful factors by keeping it fresh and free of outside contaminants and locking in the flavour and aromas.
Quad-sealed 250 g PE Matte Bag has the option of a fitted one-way vale (optional) and is fitted about 4.5 cm from the top-end. A side-gusset of 6 cm includes two sealed edges of 5 mm.
The one-way valve (optional) ensures that no air (containing oxidising oxygen) enters the bag to contaminate the taste and freshness of the contents. All degassing (CO2) air is let out by the one-directional valve-action.
Materials used in the manufacturing.
- MOPP – mono-axially-orientated polypropylene film that is a more advanced plastic allowing lower elongation, excellent tensile, maximum tear, and faster machine times
- VMPET – metalised polypropylene film acting as a moisture, temperature, light, and aroma barrier
- PE – polyethylene thermoplastic with high degree of toughness, chemical resistance, moisture absorption, corrosion resistance, and non-stick.
Quad-sealed 250 g PE Matte Bag Physical Dimensions
- Length: 26.5 cm; Width: 8.5 cm
- Side-gusset: 6 cm
- Thermal seal area height: 4 cm
- Edge seals: 0,5 cm
- Capacity: 250g of roasted coffee beans