Flat-bottom 250g PE Matte Bag is layered for high transfer resistance for the packaged product and for outside influences that might deteriorate the contents. This bag has optional features (electable from the respective drop-down list) that provides the user with adequate comfort when using the bag and for keeping the contents preserved.
- One-way valve – letting gasses escape but nothing (especially oxygen) in
- Ope Tear-strip – quick opening of the bag, above the zipl-lock from which to extract the contents
- Zip-lock seal – re-seal the bag for continued usage to keep the contents from harm, spill, and contamination
- Flat-bottom gusset – allows the package to stand upright by itself as a shelf feature and to prevent toppling and spilling of contents
Flat-bottom 250g PE Matte Bag is designed to keep coffee fresh because taste is what it’s about. Using these materials keep light and moisture out therefore stopping any foreign aromas from entering the coffee beans resulting in a less than optimal taste. Other features such as the one-way valve prevents oxygen from entering the bag and oxidising the coffee beans, as a result coffee oils stay tasty.
Three layers of material are used to insulate the coffee from harmful factors, hence keeping it fresh and free of outside contaminants. Flavours and aromas are locked in. Bags are robust and provide all the rugged features for packing coffee in a durable packaging.
Materials used in the manufacturing.
• MOPP – monoaxially-orientated polypropylene film that is a more advanced plastic allowing lower elongation, excellent tensile, maximum tear, and faster machine times
• VMPET – metalised polypropylene film acting as a moisture, temperature, light, and aroma barrier
• PE – polyethylene thermoplastic with high degree of toughness, chemical resistance, moisture absorption, corrosion resistance, and non-stick.
What’s Right for you
Each feature is contained in a drop-down select list and are used to define the type of bag you would like to purchase. Once a combination is chosen, the price is displayed and the item can be added to the basket. Any unavailable stock (despite having had it in stock before) is not available in the drop-down, i.e. cannot be selected.